Women's Asst. Coach- Asbury University (KY - near Lexington)
Women's Asst. Coach . Available: ASAP. Deadline: September 5, 2015. Asbury University is seeking an assistant women’s lacrosse coach who will assist with all aspects of the lacrosse program under the direction of head women’s lacrosse coach.
• Exhibit and articulate evidence of a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
• Exhibit and articulate evidence of current, practical knowledge of the sport of lacrosse.
• Be knowledgeable of, support and uphold the philosophy of both the University and its Athletic Department.
• Be professional at all times. This applies to conduct, appearance, and fulfillment of job responsibilities. Be an example in word and action.
• Continually strive for personal growth physically, spiritually, mentally and socially.
• Provide on-field and organizational support for the women's lacrosse program.
• Attendance at practices (in season and out of season).
• Attendance at games – including away games and road trips.
• Attendance at team meetings (in season and out of season).
• Assist in organizing equipment, paperwork, and food for training camp and road trips.
• Counsel to head coach concerning practice sessions and game strategy.
• Other related duties as assigned.
Education and Preferred Experience: Bachelor's degree required. 1-3 years minimum lacrosse coaching experience (head or assistant). Salary: $10,000/year. Appointment: Part-Time, 10 months.
Contact for information: Rich Manieri, Head Women's Lacrosse Coach, One Macklem Drive, Wilmore, KY 40390. Phone: (215) 206-1241 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Team/school/org. site: http://www.asbury.edu
Posted on Fri, July 31, 2015
by FCA Lacrosse