- Lodging: Lodging will be included in the cost of your trip. One part of lodging will be via host homes in the Denver area. The remaining time we will be in hotels and or dormitories at Denver University along with the international teams.
- Ground Transportation: Ground Transportation to and from Denver International Airport will be provided as well as transportation to and from the Denver dorms to the field complex as volunteers will be allowed to ride team shuttles to and from the venue from DU.
- Flights: The cost of flights will be included in the overall cost of the trip. DO NOT book your flight. We will book your flight once you have been selected to participate on the FCA World Games Team.
- Food: While on the campus of Denver University lunch and dinner will be provided through the length of the event. You will be given a detailed schedule of what meals you will be responsible for along with your invite.
- Spending Money: With the majority of food, lodging and transportation included in the cost of the trip the need for spending money should be minimal. That being said, if you would like any souvenirs or if you plan to stay in Denver before or after the designated dates, you will be responsible for your own, lodging, transportation, food, etc.
- Trip Schedule: See the sample timeline below. More information will be passed on to you after the registration process is completed.
- Tickets: Team members will receive all-access credentials for the Dick's Sporting Goods Park, which would include silver level tickets for the length of the championships.
- Parking: Since you will have rooms at DU and will have no need for transportation to and from the fields, if you plan on bringing your own vehicle to or from the fields you will be responsible for parking costs. Parking at the Univ. of Denver is as follows: $8/day, $30/week, $40/2 weeks. Parking at Dick's Sporting Goods Park is $10/day.
World Games Sample Timeline
Thurs. 7/3: Arrive in Denver (Full Trip Team Members and Week #1 Team Members)
Thurs. 7/4 to Tues. 7/9: Team acts as practice squad for Intl. teams and will serve in the move in process of teams to Univ. of Denver facilities
Thurs. 7/10 to Sat. 7/12: Opening Ceremony (7/10), continue to act as practice squad and serve at Intl. games
Sat. 7/12: Week #1 Team Members Depart
Sun. 7/12: Week #2 Team Members Arrive
Mon. 7/13 to 7/18: Week #2 Team to act as practice squad and serve at Intl. games
Sat. 7/19: Week #2 Team Day off to enjoy championship games/ closing ceremonies.
Sun. 7/20: Full Trip Team Members and Week #2 Team Members Depart Denver