- Lodging: Lodging will be included in the cost of your trip. We will be staying in air conditioned dormitory style rooms.
- Ground Transportation: Ground Transportation around Israel will be provided as well as transportation to and from the dorms to the field complex as volunteers will be allowed to ride team shuttles to and from the venue. .
- Flights: The cost of flights will be included in the overall cost of the trip. DO NOT book your flight. We will book your flight once you have been selected to participate on the FCA World Games Team.
- Food: All meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) will be provided to all members of "Team Serve".
- Spending Money: With the majority of food, lodging and transportation included in the cost of the trip the need for spending money should be minimal. That being said, if you would like any souvenirs or if you plan to stay in Israelr before or after the designated dates, you will be responsible for your own, lodging, transportation, food, etc.
- Trip Schedule: See the sample timeline below. More information will be passed on to you after the registration process is completed.
- Tickets: Team members will receive all-access credentials for the FIL 2018 World Championships, which would include silver level tickets for the length of the championships.
World Games Sample Timeline
Sunday. 7/8: Arrive in Netanya, Israel
7/9 to 7/12: Team acts as practice squad for Intl. teams and will serve in the move in process of teams to their facilities
Thurs. 7/12: Opening Ceremony (7/12), continue to act as practice squad and serve at Intl. games
7/13 to 7/22: Reach, Serve, and Assist. We may have an opportunity to help wtih guided tours of the Holy Land for each of the teams, while also experiencing this and other sites around Netanya, Israel for our team.