Players will be staying and training at the world class Spook Nook Sports Facility in Manheim PA.
All players will receive an Under Armour head, ECD Hero 2.0 Mesh, Under Armour Backpack, 3 Under Armour shirts, 2 pairs of UA shorts, and 1 Under Armour 1/4 zip.
On the field Instruction
The Pursuit will feature on the field training lead by some the most decorated current and former MLL players and coaches. Players will have field sessions in technical positional training, offensive & defensive team concepts, and will be put through college/professional drills.
Attack and Midfielders- shooting bio-mechanics, stick skills, dodging, reading defenses, and overall offensive IQ.
Defenders- footwork, approaches, checks, and defensive IQ.
Goalie- Positioning, saves, and outlets.
F/O Athletes- Face-off instruction.
On the Sunday night there will be a draft held for games on Monday. Coaches will draft 3 teams. Those 3 teams will compete against each other on Monday.
Strength & Conditioning Training & Instruction
Players will be taught by strength & conditioning experts how to clean, squat, deadlift and be put through a professional style workout.
Off the field Instruction
The Pursuit will feature best in class experts in a variety of fields.
- Leadership & Resiliency taught by:
- J.C. Glick- leadership consultant who advises at strategic, operational, team and individual levels. With his strong background in leadership development, crises action planning, decision making, coaching, counseling and innovative solutions, He served in U.S. Army Special Operations for 20 years with 11 combat tours and directed the Army’s schools on adult leadership development, resiliency and fitness strategies.
- Mental Skills for Peak Sports Performance taught by:
- Lonnie Sarnell - licensed clinical psychologist who provides clinical and sport psychology. Dr. Sarnell completed her B.A. in psychology at Yale University, where she played as a goalie on the Division I women’s lacrosse team. She will present on Mental Skills for Peak Sports Performance.
- Behavioral Modification taught by
- Nic Voge/Matt Frawley
Upon completion of the event players will receive information packet via email.